By Paul Sparkes
14 Jan, 2019
Pendragon Fine Art Frames of London has selected Iplicit as the online solution to consolidate and manage its day-to-day finances.
The firm has been supplying contemporary frames to the art world for two decades, with a client list that encompasses museums, galleries, art collectors, corporate collections and artists, including a few famous names. In 2013, the Pendragon team was featured with English sculptor and installation artist Cornelia Parker, OBE, RA (in BBC4’s series ‘What do Artists Do All Day?’).
Supporting Business Growth
Concept Software, the company behind Iplicit, have been supporting Pendragon since their early days and Iplicit’s cloud-based financial application was viewed as the crucial next step to support the growing business.
Why Choose Iplicit?
Pendragon Frames upgrade decision was based upon obvious benefits provided by Iplicit’s innovative solutions including:
- A job module that provides significant enhancements in the automation of job process workflow and tracking that is otherwise not currently readily available to the company.
- Quick and easy quote generation, emailing directly to a customer and conversion to an invoice on job completion.
- Document storage and attachments across the system. Invoices, quotations, emails, designs and job specifications held against the relevant records within Iplicit.
- Dashboard information that provides the big picture at a glance. Debtors, banking, income & expenditure analysis as well as comparative performance indicators – all there and available on the desktop, tablet or phone.
- A cloud based data solution that eliminates local server issues so all this functionality is reliably available when needed.
- Timesheets that will allow staff to record their own time – across customers or jobs if required for inclusion in billing.
- The ability to work from multiple locations including ‘on the go’ with the mobile app
- Absence management for requesting, authorising and monitoring staff leave.
- Interfacing tools to upload transaction from third party systems for example payroll provider files
These features, plus up and coming future functionality releases on Iplicit’s development road map, will all contribute to improving Pendragon’s day to day running and help the company continue its successful expansion.
More on Pendragon at pendragonframes.com
“…it is unimaginable to consider operating without Iplicit’s systems and support.”
Keith Andrews, Managing Director, Pendragon Fine Art Frames Ltd
Share this article