By Ian Andrews
7 Jan, 2019
Iplicit is brought to you by the Concept Software team. Here’s why it adds up to a greater solution than traditional ERP systems.
We’ve met most ERP systems over the past 25 years, as we’ve implemented them into a range of UK businesses and organisations. During that time, we’ve seen many of our clients endure practices that are ineffective, costly and time consuming, often leaving them dissatisfied with the process and result. So we’ve poured our efforts into making the implementation phase as seamless and smart as possible. And we’ve put everything we’ve learned into creating a more intelligent finance and business solution.
That’s Iplicit. And it’s driven by a fresh set of beliefs; one that puts the client at the heart of everything.
Brighter. Fairer. Better.
Iplicit’s 10 principles
- Implementation should take a fraction of the usual time, at a fraction of the cost.
- A system isn’t a solution unless it’s intuitive to use and requires minimal expertise to run.
- Software should be available any time, anywhere.
- Pricing should be straightforward, with revenue the result of retaining clients, not charging excessive consultancy fees. Our pricing is SAAS based.
- A system should never stop developing, delivering ever-greater solutions.
- System updates should be shared freely – at no extra cost.
- A solution should link to existing systems that work well for a business, not replace them.
- Powerful reporting and dashboards should be standard, with the ability to add to them.
- A system is only as good as the customer service and support behind it.
- Clients should be freed up to run their business, rather than tied up running their finances.
Need a smarter, more competitive ERP system?
Get in touch and we’ll show you why Iplicit is right for you and how we’ll support you from the word go.
Share this article